Followers

Wednesday 5 February 2020

I love you


I have a card to share today that I can not take all the credit for I made this a few days ago with the helping hands of a 10 year old who designed it all , using Penny Black stamps from a set called every which way . We cut a piece of card into a tag shape cut a heart out using a punch, then  I stamped I love you and the little hedgie onto the tag that I  coloured it with Promarkers  back ground paper with the tiny hearts on is from Lawn fawn 6x6 pad , the other tag shape is a bit of scrap I have had for ages . My little friend is giving this card  to her  Mummy & Daddy for there wedding Anniversary which is on the 14 th Feb Valentine’s Day 
Challenges I am entering



9 comments:

meg said...

what a great gift to your little friend and her parents
a hand crafted card with a sweet image to treasure

Chris said...

Such a pretty card with a sweet little image, your little friend's parents will be so delighted with this. Isn't it lovely to help a child create something they're proud of.
xx

Claire said...

Oh gosh, it's adorable Babs and I'm sure the little girls parents will be a little choked at such a wonderful surprise card... so cute x

Tammy said...

This is adorable Babs, I love that sweet image and the beautiful heart paper! I bet your little friend had fun creating a card for her parents.
Hugs, Tammy

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, lovely card.

Kathleen said...

This is such a sweet image and a really great design.

I don't know what it going on but you have entered PB and More challenge but the link to the post does not work, I have tried to comment on both PB and on the image on my reading list but it doesn't show it at all.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card -cute image and beautifully designed by your little friend
Carol x

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for playing along at Crafting Happiness Challenges last week. Hope you'll come join the fun again this week.

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog. Good Luck!