Followers

Saturday 15 February 2020

Love & Hugs

Today  I am sharing a card with you using a floral stamp and die from hero arts. which I bought with some money I had left from a christmas gift.  I started by stamping my floral stamp onto some water coloured card, then coloured the image with promarkers, then I cut the floral image out with the floral die, then with my rectangle layers I made a  kraft card base I cut another one in the water coloured card and spritz it with my distress inks Tumble glass and bundle sage , when it was dry I adhered my image to the background I had created , then to my card I made from kraft card! The Love and hugs sentiment comes with the stamp set

                                     


                               Challenges I am entering 


alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com W for anything you wish


allsortschallenge.blogspot.com Dies / or Punches 





16 comments:

meg said...

Your gorgeous stamp is beautifully coloured love it's size and your background

brenda said...

Love your choice of colour Babs and the way you have offset the flower really draws the eye.

Seem to think you are travelling today in which case safe journey as it's getting windy.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, lovely colouring of your image.

brenda said...

Me again Babs, totally missed your link to Allsorts so popped back to thank you for joining in.

B x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Babs
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card Babs, lovely clean design, the stunning yellow flower is a wonderful focal image.
Hope you enjoyed your holiday...welcome back (to the wind and rain...)
xx

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Babs, I love that flower and it's colored beautifully, awesome postage stamp dies too!
Hugs, Tammy

Ellibelle said...

This is so very beautiful! love the flower stamp and the die cut borders look fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week where our theme is dies and/or punches!
Ellibelle's Corner

Claire said...

Thats really pretty Babs especially the postage edge of the card and your mat matches, looks rather classy on the kraft cardstock x

Kathleen said...

Just up my Street Babs, just love flower stamps and this a beauty. Great colour choice, super image and a great use of the dies.

Kath x

Lynda said...

Lovely card and colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

Linby said...

This is just beautiful, the colours you used and the flower extending beyond the base all make for it being a fantastic card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image-love how it extends over the edge too
Carol x

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful ! Love your amazing colouring and this spritzed distress background panel is wonderful. Love the dies too ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Helen said...

A great card, Babs! I love this flower and have used it often! The lovely yellow makes it so bright and happy! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this month!

Basslady said...

a beautiful card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge !

hugs and kisses from germany
Silvi