Followers

Thursday 6 February 2020

Happy Birthday...


Well what I numpty I am, after spending a afternoon making my card, putting it on my blog writing my post entering challenges publishing a couple of comments that two kind blog friends had left , all for what for me to hit the delete button. Aarrrggggg  I was so furious with my self, so here it is again lol

I was looking for my versa mark ink pad today as I wanted to try a new technique to me but I think I must have taken it home my last trip, anyway I came across this really cute stamped image that my friend gave me , it’s rather a large stamp and it’s going on my wish list I love it.  I coloured it with promarkers DP are snippets, the sentiment is from craftwork cards and the hearts I punched out with a punch.



                                  Challenges I am entering



cutecardthursday.blogspot.com ATG 


ttcrd.blogspot.com ATG


pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com ATG/Love is in the air

creationsinpink.blogspot.com mainly in a Pink


craftyanimals.blogspot.com ATG


classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com ATG


pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com Animals




19 comments:

meg said...

I can see why you want this stamp it is absolutely adorable, you created a beautiful card with it and your papers

Chris said...

It IS a really cute stamp Babs, and kind of your friend to loan it to you! Beautiful design and papers too-a gorgeous card.
xx

Claire said...

Oh he's rather super duper, love the pink bow to compliment the backing papers and its coloured so sweetly x

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable Babs, I love that sweet PB image and the beautiful colors! I need to add that stamp to my wish list too :)
Hugs, Tammy

Deb said...

This is so beautiful Babs, I totally love that Penny Black image, it might be going on my list too! so adorable!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Lindsey said...

Your colouring of this sweet image is perfect! Lovely card design too. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

EmmaT said...

Purrrfect card, gorgeous image and lovely colouring. Emma

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the really cute imageso beautifully coloured and great B.paper
Carol x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is absolutely adorable! Really nice coloring and great overall card.

Wendy said...

So adorable and gorgeous, love that image...Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

A supr image Babs (I have that too), a great design and love th pink and black backgound. Thank you for joining our 'Heart' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

oh, how cute!! such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured. love the dotted paper too. thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More challenge.
linda

Crafting Queen said...

oh no poor you. Glad you re-posted as it's such a cute card! Love the image.

Debbie said...

Love this - a favorite PB image of mine. I love the pink, black and white, too. TFS

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a nice card.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Big Hug Bianca.
DT Member Creations in Pink.

brenda said...

Adorable Babs, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and PB&M, a bit late and short and sweet, just venturing back after post op screen rest.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous colouring, love the stamp. Beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Hester said...

Do cute!
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Hester DT



Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks so much for playing with us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x