Followers

Monday 27 January 2020

Botanical

Today I am sharing a card I made and stamped using a beautiful stamp from Kaisercrafts called Botanical, I have had this stamps for a few years it was bought for  me as a birthday present and shame on me this is the first time I have actually made a card with it. I have coloured it with Pro-markers and paper pieced the large butterfly , the sentiment came as a freebie with a craft magazine a long time ago, which some times I don’t think they ink up very good but just like me I never test it on a piece of scrap paper first , oh no straight on to my card, I never learn lol. but it’s not that bad really, would have been better if I had my stamping platform with me there great for stamping over your images and filling in bits that have not Been stamped ..

                                                     
I would like to enter into the following challenges







                                                         

14 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Babs, the focal stamp is gorgeous and your lovely clean design shows it off perfectly. The stamped sentiment looks fine...but I know what you mean about the magazine ones not always inking up well, and guess what, I never remember to test them first either!
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card, love soft colours.

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful and delicate card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Tammy said...

Babs, this card is gorgeous, I love that elegant stamp and your beautiful clean design!
Hugs, Tammy

meg said...

A beautiful stamp layout and colouring, love the soft colours and your sentiment

Linby said...

So pretty and elegant. Love the white space.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

brenda said...

A lovely Butterfly creation and really effective design Babs, many thanks for joining in with our 'Take Flight' theme at Allsorts challenge.

I would be lost without my stamp platform I have to confess, when I bought it a year or so ago I wondered why I had resisted for so long.

B x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful design x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous. I think we always think 'oh it will be ok' and stamp our sentiment straight on! Gambling! haha Emmax

Janette said...

Beautiful card I love it, sorry you had a problem with the stamp it happens now and then and I never think to test it out either. So glad you have shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Anne said...

Beautiful card, that butterfly stamp is lovely. Didn't even notice there was a problem with the sentiment - I thought it was distressed effect!
Thanks for joining the AYLI challenge - good luck
Anne x

Sheryl said...

This is so beautifully elegant. I love it - the perfet CAS card.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is such a pretty card Babs and I just love the simplicity of it with the touch of pink. Its a beautiful card and a lovely stamp x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and stamp love the beautiful butterfly-all these long neglected stamps finally seeing light of day,I have a stamp platform and keep forgetting to use it mind you it would help if I didnt have to keep getting it out of the box!
Carol x