Followers

Monday 17 February 2020

with love


I have another card to share today, I started with a rectangle postage die and I cut out  2 large shapes to make my base card, and one smaller one to make my background , Then I took my versa mark ink pad and inked up a old background stamp from Judikins called Deco and embossed it with white embossing powder , then with my distress ink pads,   abandoned coral, and ripe persimmon I coloured my embossed background. Then I stamped Golden Dance stamp from Penny black onto a piece of white stamping card   to colour my image I used promarkers , Then with my matching die for my image I cut it out.

                                                      

I am entering my card into the following challenges


  sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com  Feminine 


brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com A.T .G






 southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com A.T.G 


throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot. A.T.G


15 comments:

dutchess said...

Hi Babs...this is lovely ...I just love the die you have used to create the card....and your beautiful image...fabulous xxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers and fab frame x

Chris said...

Fabulous card, so striking with that fabulous embossed background, it's a lovely floral stamp too.
xx

meg said...

you created a brilliant background for the fabulous stamp a beautiful card

Viv said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pretty creation with us at Stamping Sensations

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured image and fabulous stamped and embossed background you made
Carol x

Kathleen said...

Love the postage stamp card and the lvoely papers, I love how you have used the stamp too, lovely colours.

Kath x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Babs. I love the postage stamps edge of the card. xx

brenda said...

Such pretty colours on your lovely floral and feminine creation Babs, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations ,many thanks for joining in with our February theme.

B x

Caring Heart Cards said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the background - lots of texture! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls Challenge!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Babs, I love that image and the gorgeous white embossed background, very pretty!
Hugs, Tammy

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Southern Girls Challenge this time and good luck :)

Dora said...

What a lovely flowers. Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is lovely Babs and I really like the look of the die cut that you've used around the edge of your card x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, beutiful image.
Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes The Brown Sugar Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki{My Blog} >/a>/a>