Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Happy Birthday

Hi hope everyone is staying well and safe at home, thank goodness for crafting I think I would be going mad by now if I didn’t have my crafting goodies. I have a card to share today, made up with a few different stamps, but the main image is a Molly Bloom stamp , I have this image and a few more of molly Blooms I bought years ago. I stamped and coloured him with promarkers then masked him off, I made the clouds with a hand made stencil , the grassy hill is a unmounted stamp that I have had for  ever so not sure where I got it from, and the little flower stamp belongs to a sheet of Penny Black stamps, and the happy birthday is a Whispers Words from do-crafts.

                                                         

     Challenges I am entering my card into 

A.T.G lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com 

A.T.G weather craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com 

Men or / boys allsortschallenge.blogspot.com 

Birthday cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com 

A.T.G colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com





  










18 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really cute card.

Chris said...

Yes Babs, thank goodness for our crafting!
Beautiful card, lovely design and sweet little scene with the stamped hill and stencilled sky, such a sweet stamp too.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and love the cloudy sky
Carol x

meg said...

Gorgeous stamped image and scene

Liz said...

A really cute card, Babs. I love the little scene you've created. xx

Diane said...

What an adorable image and happy card design.

Hugs Diane

Kathleen said...

What a super card Babs, a really lovely subtle background and a fabulous image, with great colour choice and a lovely design.
Thank you for joining our 'Men and Boys' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card and scene Babs, such a sweet image and I love all of the clouds!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire said...

Oh what a happy chappy in the scene you've created. It's such a wonderful masculine card and well done on the sky, looks fab x

Joan said...

A lovely card Babs, cute little boy and I love your stencilled sky.

Hope you are both o.k

Joan x

aussie aNNie said...

What a sweet card and scene Babs, lovely clouds to add to the fabulous little guy as a background.xxx
keep safe and craft.xx

brenda said...

What a fun card for the lads Babs, I've not seen a Molly Blooms image for ages, remember well the day they were launched, I was literally making cards all night ready for launch at a show, they had been late arriving hence the last minute rush. Great for our Allsorts them, thanks for joining in.

Thanks for your visit this morning, don't know what I had done to that post, it was all over the place but sorted it now.

B x

Janis Lewis said...

Great birthday card! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

EmmaT said...

Fabulous card and male image. I know what you mean about crafting - certainly a good distraction. Stay safe. Emmax

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a fun card! Love the adorable image! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Mummylade said...

Lovely image and great background! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Babs, such a sweet image..hope you are keeping well and safe.
Wendy xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous male card, thank you for sharing at Allsorts,
welcome again;-))m