Followers

Monday 6 April 2020

You are amazing

My card today was made for one of my Sister-in-laws who’s nursing her sick husband at home with terminal cancer, she’s one in a million puts everybody before herself and will do anything for anybody, so I thought with things being as they are at the moment in time I would try and cheer her up a little bit by sending her this card. I have had this stamp set from Altenew  since they first hit the shops but I totally forgot about them I knew I had another set from Altenew so I was thrilled when I found these  last week while going through a box of stamps that was still taped up from when we moved home. So I ordered the dies to go with them and they were here within two days. I don’t know where the stencil came from or if it is a real stencil but it’s been in my craft goodies for ages  and worked very well for what I needed,  I coloured the rose images with promarkers, the beautiful sentiment comes with the set and then  I just added some diamanté’s to finish.

                                                          
Challenges I am entering 

A.T.G  pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com    


A.T.G lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com 


Die cuts perfectlycas.blogspot.com


Beauty of Nature tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com


A.T.G    diesruschallenge.blogspot.com                                              

18 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful card to let your sister-in-law know you are thinking of her, love the CAS design

aussie aNNie said...

What a lovely card for your SIL, she sure will feel like she is loved and cared for herself...xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, sure she will love it.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card for your sister in law, beautiful design xx

Chris said...

a stunning card for your wonderful sister-in-law Babs, the rose is gorgeous and the soft stencilled background displays it perfectly.
Hope you are feeling well.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful flowers love the delicate stencilled background.
Carol x

Tammy said...

What a stunning card Babs! I love the beautiful flowers and that lightly stenciled background! Your SIL will cherish this card.
Hugs, Tammy

Claire said...

Super card with a lovely sentiment, I like the subtle stencilled background and the rose is gorgeous as the focal point x

brenda said...

It's a beautiful floral creation for your sister-in-law Babs and I'm sure it will cheer her up as you hoped, thank you so much for sharing and joining us at Penny Back a More April challenge.

B x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card for your SIL, im sure it will give her a little lift. Hard enough caring for someone without all the added pressure of now. Hugs Emmax

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous, love the CAS design, and the lovely image and your choice of colour.

Kath x

Diane said...

Beautiful card for your sister in law, letting her know you are thinking about her.

Stay well.

Hugs Diane

My name is Erika. said...

Your sister-in-law must be an amazing women, and what a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hope you are staying safe in this scary time. Hugs-Erika

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card and so thoughtful of you to send a loving message to your sister-in-law who will surely appreciate it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Penny Black and More Challenge.
Linda

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Babs. Thank you for your comment. I’ve actually removed my last post. I spent all morning making a journal page to add into a challenge, then when I went to enter it, the challenge had closed. They just haven’t changed on the tab, so it’s still showing as valid on that bit. Unfortunately, there’s no way you can delete it from the feed but thank you for letting me know. On the plus side, I really enjoyed making it. Take care and stay safe. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Helen said...

Beautifully made and I'm sure the card was appreciated.

Thanks for joining us at the Perfectly CAS Challenge.

Helen x

Meggymay said...

A very special and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Irena Stefanova said...

Crafting is a great way to 'lose yourself' for a while during these distressing times, the card you've made is beautiful. That's such a pretty image, coloured beautifully. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at Love To Craft Challenge.
Irena DT