Followers

Saturday 18 January 2020

EVERY FLOWER

I have a card to share today the image is from Woodward called Ranunculus , I stamped the image onto a piece of card cut from a square die, I just coloured the image by scribbling in the flowers  with my pro-markers , I do not remember where I got this lovely  sentiment stamp from I have had it for years but I dont ever remember  using it before now .

                                     

Challenges I am entering 

allsortschallenge.blogspot.com more than a single word. 

9 comments:

brenda said...

I'm glad to see you stayed it out of the rain Babs and created this pretty card, I have that sentiment but a different font and I don't know who that's made by either. A perfect card for our theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining us.

Bx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Chris said...

Your lovely soft colour palette is perfect with the stamps Babs, and the sentiment is beautiful. A fabulous CAS card.
xx

Kathleen said...

A really lovely CAS card, such lovely delicate colours and a great sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Use a sentiment' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

meg said...

A stunning CAS card in gorgeous pastel tones with a great sentiment

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Babs, I love the soft colored flowers and that beautiful sentiment!
Hugs, Tammy

EmmaT said...

Pretty card, lovely soft colours and the sentiment is perfect. Emma

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the beautiful sentiment and runuculus flowers
carol x

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m