Followers

Tuesday 21 January 2020

The Beauty of Nature..

I would like to share my card, with a stamped image from Stampin-up called Beautiful  You , I stamped it onto a piece of white stamping card, cut from a oblong die, then I adhere to some black card, then i used water colour pencils to colour with ,the sentiment stamp came as a freebie with a craft magazine some time ago,  I used red card stock to make a 5x4 card, I added a piece of Spotted scrap card just so happened to be the right size that was lucky.. 

                                 

            Challenges I am entering


allsortschallenge.blogspot.com 

More than a single word 




craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com A.T.G 



pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com A.T.G 


sognandoscrap.blogspot.com ATG Red and White 



                                 

                                   


17 comments:

brenda said...

What a very elegant card Babs and looks really good in black and red, a perfect quote for our Allsorts 'More than a Word' theme, many thanks for joining us. Alex tells me this morning that it's not too warm over there.

B x

meg said...

A beautiful image and card Babs, the relatively simple layout shows it off to perfection

Chris said...

Very elegant! A perfect design to show off that classy stamp!
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely elegant image and card.

Liz said...

Super card, so elegant and classy. xx

Kathleen said...

Very classy card, great image and design. Thank you for joining our 'Sentiment' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Elegant card and what a beautiful image Babs, I love that sentiment!
Hugs, Tammy

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card Babs, lovely image...Thank you for all your lovely comments you have left me :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very stylish card and love the mix of the papers and colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

EmmaT said...

Very stylish card. Emmax

Linby said...

It's gorgeous. I have this set and never got around to using it yet!
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Nataliascraft said...

What an elegant and gorgeous card, love the polka dots papers x

Larelyn said...

Very nice card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

Il mondo di Elizabeth said...

Thank you for participating in our challenge with your good job. Hello to you soon Elizabeth

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the image and sentiment-very elegant and feminine
Carol x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a elegant and classy card! I love the design:)

Jan☺ said...

Well done! Thank you for participating in be our January challenge at Sognando Scrap.