Followers

Sunday 21 June 2020

Smiles..

I have a card to share today using an image from Tim Holtz stamp set  Crazy Dogs I stamped it on to a piece of  card I coloured with Brusho’s  and fussy cut it out. I used two sized square dies  to cut out two square shapes one in black and one in kraft card , I used a circle die  to cut a hole in the middle of the kraft card then I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder to emboss  it , I placed a piece of green brusho card with the sentiment on behind the embossed piece . I have used a 6x6 kraft card which I stamped dog bones on around the edges then added the rest of my project to the 6x6 kraft card and a little bone . Finito 

                                                          


            I am joining into the following challenges 



Pets allsortschallenge.blogspot.com 



Perfect Pet  cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com



A.T.G + Sentiment  audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com




Embossing wet/dry  craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com 



ATG with a critter  2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com  



ATG  craftyanimals.blogspot.com



                                                          

                






 

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely fabulous image. Lovely card and after I enlarged onto my screen more beauty came out to see...xx

meg said...

He made me smile too fabulous image and great background a fun card,love it

brenda said...

He's a real fun dog Babs and effective Brusho background, many thanks for joining in with our 'Pets' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it.

dutchess said...

Certainly gave me a smile this morning Babs...love these TH stamps ...take care xxx

Chris said...

Love your Crazy Dog Babs! Fabulous design and the stamped bones make the perfect background. Haven't used this stamp set for ages...thanks for the reminder!
Hope you're keeping well - have a good week.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute crazy dog and great layout and design
Carol x

Viv said...

What a fun card Babs! Happy doggy which brought a smile to my face!

Tammy said...

Awww what a super cute card Babs, I love that sweet pup and your fabulous background!
Tammy x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely fun image and a great idea with the bones in the background and the lovey bright circle.

Kath x

Claire said...

I love you card Babs, the bones look super on the background and its just beautifully put together x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card and the sentiment is so right - smiles like yawns are contagious😁 xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love this cutie, what a great stamp, love your whole design too, hugs Pops x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and fun dog card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Mummylade said...

This is adorable! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Karen Brown said...

This card is so cute!

Lori Kobular said...

Love your stamped dog bones! You colored you pup great and the embossing inside the circle looks very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!