Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Best Wishes

I received this die and stamp set for my birthday and I thought I would have a little play with it and see what I came up with , I stamped up one of the stamps from Gorgeous Grunge from Stampin up , and used  a few of my distress ink pads a few of them are drying up but I carnt understand why as I havnt really had them that long and hardly use them unless its the way I store them, if any of my blogging friends would like to share how you store yours I would be very grateful.

                                                             
                                                            

                        

            I am entering my card into the following challenges


Make it colourful sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com 


Summer Colours dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com 


Masculine useyourstuff.blogspot.com 


Masculine blog.dare2bartzy.com


Masculine dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com



8 comments:

meg said...

gorgeous rainbow shades in the background and a fabulous stamped and die cut focal sentiment a beautiful card

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great background.

dutchess said...

Lovely card Babs...love the stamp set makes a real statement as a sentiment....
I store my inks upside down so the ink stays in the pad...and really make sure the lids are tight on...I have had mine since they first came out years ago and just buy refills .....
Take care xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Babs, love that subtle rainbow coloured background and the statement stamps.
I've had most of my DIs for years...apart from always making sure that the lids are on I just stack them in a drawer...not had to replace any yet!
xx

Kathleen said...

I have seen this died and stamp set earlier as an entry into either Allsorts or PB, like the background and the die and stamp set.

My Distress Inks are in a drawer, stacked three high along with various Dew Drops inks.

My Distress Oxides are on a little unit made for ink pads and they are stacked two high as that is all the shelves will do.
I have had my Distress Ink since they came out and the same with the Oxide's and they still work (when I do use them) very well.

Kath x

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us for our June Challenge at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

brenda said...

Here at last Babs, as I mentioned to you love the style of this one.

Not sure why your Oxides/DI's are drying out. I keep mine stacked on top of one another 4/5 high in one of my drawers and never had a problem, in fact I found one down the bottom of a pile the other day, a colour I rarely use and the date I opened it was 2011 (I've done that for years so I know to take the newer ones to class), I was expecting it to be dried out but there was still enough ink to make a background.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the fabulous background stamp
carol x