Followers

Sunday 14 June 2020

Get Well

I have a Get  Well  card to share today it’s not for anybody I need a couple of get well cards for my box . I have used a stamp and die set from Stampendous, I coloured the flower head with promarkers I used a couple of different embossing folders for my background and distress ink pads to colour the embossing folders , the get well die is from press cut 

                                                    


Challenges I am joining in

Embossing wet/Dry allsortschallenge.blogspot.com 


Embossing wet /dry craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com  







12 comments:

meg said...

Love your embossed backgrounds against the bold colour of the flower head a gorgeous card

Chris said...

That's a beautiful get well card Babs, stunning flower and fabulous embossing- glad you don't know anyone who needs it just now!
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great colouring of your flowers.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful get well card love the inked embossed backgrounds
Carol x

Kathleen said...

A super Get well card with a lovely EF and flower. Thank you for joining our 'Embossing' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, sure to cheer anyone up with the summery flower. Emmax

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty I do love the colours you have used to so cheery, hugs Pops x

brenda said...

Very striking use of colour Babs, many thanks for sharing you pretty card and joining in our 'Embossing' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Babs, I love that colorful flower and the beautiful inked embossed background!
Hugs, Tammy

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-)))m

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Babs, beautiful design xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and embossing.xx