Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Happy Birthday


I am sharing a card with you today, using a stamp from Penny black called Birthday Dog that I coloured with promarkers , dies from tonic and spellbinders, not sure about the banner as I lost the pkt it came in, but I cut it out from a bit of scrap paper I made with my brushos ,  the balloon stamp is from crazy things  Tim Holtz. Which I also coloured with promarkers Happy Birthday sentiment was a freebie.. the background on the card I stamped with Fields of Sky and used different colours of mementos..

                                                           

            Challenges are am entering 


Men and Boys pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com 



Animals challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com



A.T.G craftyanimals.blogspot.com 

17 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. I think the banner is a lovely detail.

brenda said...

It's a real fun card Babs and sure to bring a smile to the recipients face, perfect for our 'Men and Boys' theme at Penny Black and More, thanks so much for joining in.

Stay safe,

B x

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely creation and that dog is super cute and perfect for our theme this month. Many thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and More Challenges for our theme of "Men and Boys" xxx

meg said...

love the stamped image and layout a fabulous card

aussie aNNie said...

Cute stamp love the PB ones and the card itself is adorable just for a birthday.xx

dutchess said...

What a fun image ...perfect with the balloons and banner...great card Babs...xxxx

Chris said...

Love that party pup with his balloons and colourful banner, a lovely cheerful birthday card Babs.
xx

Bunny said...

This is cute, Babs. I just started collecting Penny Black a few months ago. I love them. You should enter into the PB Saturday Challenge and the PB Monthly challenge. I can't remember if those two are the right names. Look on my blog for my last PB image and you can find the URL that links to both challenges. They are both monthly. [Bunny]

Nataliascraft said...

What a beautiful card and adorable image xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the cute party pup
Carol x

Kim x said...

I love this cute Penny Black dog, it makes a fab card.
Thank you for entering my Celebrations challenge at CCM.
Stay safe. Hugs Kimx

Kathleen said...

This is one of favourite PB stamps and love the way you have used it. A great creation.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Awww that birthday dog is so cute Babs and I love the banner, adorable card!

EmmaT said...

Oh this so made me smile, such a happy card and image. Emmax

Lisa J said...

Sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

crafty said...

Cute doggie stamp. Thankyou for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
Mary

fliki said...

This is such a nice card. I love the dog!
Thank you for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life.

fliki