Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Birthday Wishes

Sharing a Rocker card today that I’ve made for a friend, I cut a circle and stamped a old script stamp from Hero arts called Manuscript.  with a versa mark pad , then embossed it with white embossing powder and ran over it with a green distress ink pad   it dosnt show up to well,  flowers are heartfelt creations that I stamped and coloured them with distress inks ,  butterfly stamp is a old PSX that I bought in 2001, the sentiment stamp is from a company called lady bug ,  can you tell I have been rummaging through my old stamps. Dies used are spellbinders classic scollope circles , and for the rocker card I used Tonic studio, the  DP is a new 6x6 paper pad I have just purchased called Garden of Love 

                                                      

               Challenges I am entering 


Butterflies allsortschallenge.blogspot.com 


Things with Wings aaabirthday.blogspot.com


Female / mom alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com 


16 comments:

Claire said...

Oh Babs that's so pretty, I love the fresh colours bringing the garden inside on a card... beautifully designed x

meg said...

A fabulous card love your layout stamping paper and embellishments

Crafting Queen said...

Such a pretty card, great shape. I am sure your friend will love it.

brenda said...

What a fun shape Babs, have to confess I've never made a rocker card, no idea why mind you! It's makes such a nice change and with the flowers a lovely feminine creation.

B x

brenda said...

And.........many thanks for joining in our 'Butterflies' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Rocker cards always look fabulous as this one does. Great colours.x

Chris said...

How lovely! this is so pretty Babs, love the delicate colours you've chosen, the flowers are gorgeous, I never think to emboss them in white it looks much better here than hard black lines would. It's a beautiful rocker card.
Hope you're continuing well- are you still waiting for the surgery?
xx

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful rocker card. [Bunny]

Kathleen said...

I have never made a card in this shape., love it. Lovely choice of colours and some great dies. You say the sentiment is Lady Bug, I wonder if that would be Ladybug Crafts and Ink, if so both Chris (2nd comment above) used to be on the DT, like you say quite a few years ago.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful rocker card -never made one of these before-love the butterflies
Carol x

Tammy said...

WOW Babs this is stunning! I love the white embossing and the beautiful rocker design, very pretty card! Take care.
Hugs, Tammy

Jane said...

How lovely to see a rocker card in the gallery. Love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, i always love a rocker. Hoping you are doing ok. Hugs Emmax

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, i always love a rocker. Hugs Emmax

Mummylade said...

Lovely project! Thank you for entering our butterfly-challenge at Allsorts this week.

Nananas said...

I really love your lovely shaped card and the soft colors you've used! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!