Followers

Saturday 2 May 2020

Happy 50th wedding Anniversary


Morning hope you all have enjoyed your week the best you could have., and all staying safe. Today is a very special day for Hubby & I as we celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary , 50 years married to the day and as I’ve said before my dad,  god rest his sole said it wouldn’t last 5 mins lol but here we are 50 years later still together and going strong.. Hubby and I went off to New York at the end of February to celebrate a early Anniversary we had the most amazing time and just loved every minute we spent most of our time looking up lol , and I think we just got home in time  too just before all this Coronavirus raised its ugly head.. the family had planned a bit of a get together just the family but that had to be cancelled for now. I made two Anniversary cards yesterday morning one for hubby from me to him, and one for hubby to give me., as we we’re unable to go to the shops it was a last minute thing, then yesterday afternoon I spent looking for my anniversary stamp and still carnt find it it’s the Only one I have, so I think it’s time I treated myself to a new one . Also yesterday morning I found out that one of our neighbours have a birthday next tuesday she will be 90, so I made her a card too while I was on , I made a rocker card first one ever, I don’t know why I havnt made one before now there so easy, so I would like to share my cards with you all.. 

                                               






11 comments:

brenda said...

Huge congratulations to you both Babs.

I guess it will be a rather different celebration to what you may have planned but at least the sun is shining so maybe you can have a glass of bubbles in the garden. It was clearly meant to be that you had your NY trip in February as had it been planned for now things would have been very different.

Lovely cards and whatever you do today enjoy the special occasion.

B x

meg said...

Many Congratulations on your 50th anniversary, 2 beautiful cards I hope you have a wonderful day, also a stunning birthday card love the image and pastel colours

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations on your 50th wedding anniversary!!! Love the cards you made. Take care.

Chris said...

Babs, huge congratulations to you and you husband on your Golden Wedding Anniversary, I hope you have a wonderful day despite the current situation! I think there will be a lot of big family get togethers and celebrations when it's finally safe to do so!
Your cards are beautiful- two very classy 50th Anniversary cards (had to smile that you made your own :) and the rocker card is so pretty.
xx

Tammy said...

Hi Babs, congratulations on your 50th wedding anniversary! All of the cards are gorgeous and I love the design of your rocker card. Enjoy your day.
Hugs, Tammy

crafty-stamper said...

Congratulations on your Golden Wedding Anniversary-love both the cards and beautiful rocker card-I have never made one either,your trip was definitely meant to be
Carol x

Kathleen said...

Huge CONGRATULATIONS on your Golden Wedding, in a way it is hard to believe as you can't image just how quickly 50 years has gone by, at the time, the years go so slowly in some ways and you do wonder where the years have gone. It was our 51st this year.

A really lovely creation.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Congratulations to you both on your 50th Wedding Anniversary 🎉🥂❤️ Such gorgeous anniversary cards and beautiful 90th birthday too!
Hugs
Wendy xx

EmmaT said...

Happy Anniversary Babs, glad you got your trip in early! Beautiful set of cards. Stay safe. Hugs Emmax

dutchess said...

Congratulations to you both of a wonderful anniversary...50 years together that is a real achievement.....
Gorgeous anniversary cards. ...take care xxx
Thank you so much for your kind comments xxxxxx

Nataliascraft said...

Congratulations to you both! Beautiful set of cards and fab designs. Stay safe xx