Followers

Sunday 19 April 2020

Happy Birthday

Hope you  all are enjoying your weekend, I don’t know about you but everyday seems the same at the moment . I have a card to share , the image I have used is called April in Paris from Penny Black, this is only the second time I have used it but I do like it. The sentiment,  sunshine kisses and birthday wishes is a old stamp I have had for a long time from butterfly kisses.

                           

                     

Challenges I am entering

Flowers and or showers allsortschallenge.blogspot.com

Flowers crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com  

Birthday daisychainchallenge.blogspot.com



                         

11 comments:

brenda said...

I said exactly the same to one of my DIL's this morning Babs, every day seems like the weekend, you go to bed but Monday never comes.

I absolutely love you card and the bright vibrant pinks, perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

meg said...

this is a beautiful stamp love the Eiffel tower as a support for those beautifully coloured flowers

Chris said...

The days do seem to run into each other Babs- I often have no idea which day of the week it is! Your card is gorgeous, that's such a beautiful stamp and you've coloured it perfectly.
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card.

Bunny said...

This is really lovely. I've not seen this image. You should enter it into the Penny Black challenges. [Bunny]

Linby said...

How pretty your flowers look against the tower. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Kathleen said...

Love those flowers and such pretty colours, a really super card. It's not the day that I get confused with it is the date, I also have not seen this image before.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely adorable love this floral stamp, colours and whole design...hope you are doing well.xx

Tammy said...

WOW what a stunning card, I love that image and the beautiful pink flowers!
Tammy x

cass said...

Beautiful card, thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the image and flowers-hubby was just saying today every day just seems like a quiet Sunday!
Carol x