Followers

Saturday 17 February 2024

Love & sympathy



 Hello all , it’s been some time since I last posted anything on my blog , I have done a bit of card making but not a lot I had my first cataract done last March and been struggling with my sight since but I have had my second one done only last week and things are looking brighter now. I was asked to make a Sympathy card so thought I would use my new 3d embossing folder hope you like it …

                                                                                     


5 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Babs, so lovely to see a post from you. Good news that the second procedure has improved your vision, it must be a huge relief.
Your embossed card is beautiful, so perfect for the occasion.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great to see you back Babs and glad the ops are working,Lovely sympathy card and beautiful embossing folder.
Carol x

Joan said...

Wow, that’s a fabulous card Babs and great to see you blogging again


Joan x

brenda said...

Lovely to see you Bab's and what a gorgeous card as well, albeit for a sad occasion.

Had mine done early 2020 and like you I struggled after my first, they said it was common, but I had the other done a couple of weeks later (just as well as lockdown arrived) and soon back to normal. Can see for miles now, but needed stronger glasses for close work.

B x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful elegant design. So glad you are getting on better since having your 2nd eye done. Big hugs Emmax