Followers

Tuesday 28 March 2023

Birthday & Easter card


Hi , iam just getting back to crafting after having my first cataract done nearly four weeks ago now , so I have been easing my way back to it . I have made these two cards for a good friend who’s birthday is coming up and an Easter card too, I can share them now as I know she has received them..

                                                                           


                                                                


 

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and backgrounds love both the Hares
Carol x

brenda said...

Glad you got the first one under your belt Babs, if your like me you can see for miles now! Two super Easter cards, love the Hares.

B x

Chris said...

Good to get that cataract op out of the way Babs, must feel great to get your vision back.
I love these gorgeous cards with the fabulous Lavinia hares and beautiful backgrounds, so beautiful.
xx

EmmaT said...

WOW beautiful cards Babs, such lovely images. I hope your eye is settling down now. Hugs Emmax