Followers

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Wintery scenes

 hi all hope your all keeping well and all ready for christmas, I have hardly done any card making for a while , until I received a beautiful handmade christmas card last week from one of my crafting buddies which gave me inspiration to make my Christmas cards  once I got going I could not stop and before I knew it I had made twelve I really had a productive day , a couple went in the bin at the beginning but soon got my mojo working  and went on to make two A.T.C  as well to pop in one of the cards I made  for a friend .                                                                                                      

Here‘s wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and all the very best wishes for 2022 

                                                                                  





Hugs Babs x

9 comments:

meg said...

You had a very productive craft session ,the cards you've shown are stunning

Corry said...

Your christmas cards are beautiful I love the winter scene

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Lovely cards Babs and I’m pleased to read that you enjoyed making them. I do hope that your mojo continues into the new year. Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and all the very best in 2022. Sandra x

Chris said...

Hey Babs- delighted to see this post- your cards are gorgeous, such beautifu wintery scenes and I'm so glad you enjoyed making them. Hugs xxx

Anke said...

Your cards and ATCs are so beautiful, I love your art.

Hugs
Anke

Tammy said...

WOW Babs these are gorgeous! I love the snowy scene you created and the beautiful stamps you used! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and blessed New Year.
Hugs, Tammy

brenda said...

Lovely to see you again Babs and with lovely creations. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas, I'm guessing you might be overseas now.

B x

EmmaT said...

Its love that you had the inspiration an mojo to make so many beautiful cards. Thank you for mine, I LOVE it, its Gorgeous. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a happy & healthy new year. Hugs Emmax

Joan said...

Whoops! I missed your post, happy to see you back Babs. Your cards are beautiful


Joan x