Followers

Saturday 5 June 2021

Hi I can not believe i have not posted anything since April how time flies and to be honest my enthusiasm has gone no mojo or anything. It was my 70th Birthday last Tuesday 1 st June and I got really spoilt my Granddaughter and family did a surprise party for me in my granddaughters garden and what a wonderful day it was even the weather was beautiful one of my presents was some new Lavinia stamps , so I sat this afternoon and had a play nothing would come to mind I sat for  ages trying to think of something to do, but then I came up with the idea of a concertina tag card , once I got going I really enjoyed myself.. 

                                                                     


 


11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Belated happy birthday and love the concertina tag card especially the little Bee
Carol x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Happy belated birthday, your card is beautiful. Hope your mojo comes back soon x

Liz said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday. Looks like your mojo is on the way back, your concertina tag card is fabulous! xx

meg said...

Beautiful work,the tag card is stunning,love the scenes you created,the colours and stamps are gorgeous,belated birthday greetings

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brenda said...

Belated Happy Birthday Babs and how nice a special day was arranged for you (I don't know about this of course, but I think something similar is happening here later this month and I share my Birthday with eldest Grandson). Lucky you getting some new Lavinia stamps and what a beautiful creation you have made with it.

I was thinking about you this week and the changes to Portugal travel, it's like a moving target.

B x

Chris said...

so glad you had a lovely birthday Babs- it's wonderful to be able to celebrate special occasions with loved ones again! Great to see you posting again, you've created a stunning card with your gorgeous new stamps.
xx

Tammy said...

Happy belated birthday Babs, your tag card is gorgeous, I love the beautiful stamps you used to create the scenes!
Hugs, Tammy

Joan said...

Its beautiful Babs, good to see you crafting again


Joan x

EmmaT said...

Belated Happy Birthday Babs, im glad you managed to get together with the family - thats the best thing. This tag card creation is beautiful and such a lovely way to use your new stamps. Hugs Emmax

Diane said...

Wonderful card design and fold.

Hugs Diane