Followers

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Thank You

I have a thank you card to share with you today, it's made with one of my new Penny Black  stamps from the Micey Day set I got for christmas, but seeing I did not leave a place for a thank you, I will have to pop it on the inside lol.  I stamped the image onto a square piece of card that  i die cut, the sentiment  is also from the set as are the little flowers which I stamped and fussy cut out 


 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 

Anything Goes allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ 

Anything goes /thank You pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

Anything Goes cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/


16 comments:

Linby said...

One of my fave PB images and you used it beautifully. Thank you for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Chris said...

Lovely card Babs, such a sweet stamp and beautiful colours.
Wishing you a happy, healthy 2020.
xx

brenda said...

Very sweet with that delightful image Babs and beautifully coloured, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS layout and love the cute mice stamp
Carol x

Tammy said...

Awww adorable card and image Babs, I love the colors! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Hugs, Tammy

Kathleen said...

Really super CAS card, great image and a lovely choice of colours. This card was not one of my commenting numbers but Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Kath x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & gorgeous Babs. Happy New Year Sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Babs
Fabulous card... nice to see you back....
Thanks for joining us at PBSC
Hugs Sylvie xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the cute PB stamp.
Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet image, great card.

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your cute card over at Allsorts Anything goes Challenge. Happy New Year;-))m

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pam said...

Happy New year Babs, lovely card.
Pam x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Babs and sweet image.
Happy New Year! xx

R's Rue said...

Love.

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image. Emmax