Followers

Thursday 19 December 2019

Merry Christmas..



Hi everybody I have just popped in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year  and to say thank you to all of you for your lovely comments you have left me on my blog  I appreciate everyone of them, I am so looking forward to getting back to crafting,  this year has not been a good year for my family and me but hey life goes on and where all looking forward to 2020, so I will see you all there. Just a couple of cards I never got to put on my blog.

                                                                               


                               

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

Three gorgeous cards, especially the inlaid snowflake, red and gold looks stunning.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Three stunning cards Babs, I love them all and what a gorgeous snowflake on your first card! Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Tammy

Liz said...

Three beautiful CAS cards, Babs. Lovely designs. xx

Chris said...

Beautiful cards Babs, lovely designs and stunning die cuts.
Merry Christmas and I hope next year is a happier one for you and your family.
Hugs
xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Three gorgeous creations Babs. I hope 2020 is a better year for you all. Have a super Christmas & a very happy new year.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx 😘😘

brenda said...

I though I should have a quick catch up with everyone after my enforced screen break and as always not one but three delightful creations await.

Wishing you and yours Peaceful Christmas Season.

B x

EmmaT said...

3 Gorgeous cards and the middle one has pride of place on my mantlepiece - thank you. May 2020 been good to you and all your family and wishing you a wonderful Christmas. Emmax

crafty-stamper said...

Three gorgeous cards and love the absolutely beautiful inlaid snowflake-wishing you a better New Year
Carol x