Followers

Friday 16 September 2022

Peaceful



 Hi I have another card I would like to share with you using some stamps from card-io stamps , these are my favourite stamps at the moment and I find them very versatile and they give a lovely crisp image when stamping.

                                                                          

                 Challenges I am entering 

             abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com S or T


      thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com 

                                         Anything goes 


        tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com Animals Real or Imaginary  
















9 comments:

brenda said...

Such a peaceful scene you created here Babs.

B x

Anke said...

So beautiful Babs, I love your cards and this wonderful scene.

Wendy said...

What a beautiful and elegant scene! Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs and great to see you back !

Joan x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, such a peaceful and tranquil scene. xx

Chris said...

This is beautiful Babs, I love your stamps and the peaceful scene you have created.
xx

EmmaT said...

Another beautiful card and scene. The stamps look lovely. Emmax

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, most gorgeous design and colours xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! I love your winter scene with the pretty sky and reindeer 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x