Followers

Thursday 4 February 2021

Caroling Trio

   A bit of good news for me I have finally got a date for my gallbladder operation I go for my pre-assessment next Tuesday then all being well I go in hospital on the 19th February.  For my card today I have used a cute stamp from penny black I have had this stamp for years and I honestly think it’s the first time I have used it . I coloured them with pro-markers and added some glitter to there hats ,added a little bit of Holly that a fussy cut,  sentiment stamp is an old Woodware stamp I have had them that long that they feel like jelly and stretch like jelly too lol but still work just fine.

                                                          

                                      Challenges I am entering 


C and D are for    abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com      

                                           

A.T.G.                thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com


Glitter & Sparkle  mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com


Penguin                   mytimetocraftchristmas.blogspot.com 


11 comments:

dutchess said...

Hi Babs...good news!.....
Love the card such sweet penguins....take care xxxx

meg said...

A fabulous PB stamp and card the penguins are adorable

Chris said...

That iS good news Babs, you've been waiting such a long time! You must be so relieved that you have a date at last.
A beautiful CAS card with those cute penguins- it's good to get the Christmas cards started early, and something to do during lockdown!
xx

Diane said...

Best of luck on the gallbladder surgery. Love the penguins and super cute design.

Hugs diane

Kathleen said...

A super CAS creation, great images with the touch of holly.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and awesome colours. x

brenda said...

I'm running very late this week Babs, but wanted to pop in and say how much I love your Penguin creation.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute penguins-good luck with the gallbladder op not that you will need it
Carol x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Babs, the penguins are so cute! Best of luck with your gallbladder surgery, sending hugs.
Tammy x

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous choir of adorable penguins, Babs and you have created such a gorgeous CAS design. Hope the op goes well and you recover quickly.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Dorte said...

What a lovely Penny Black image you have used, such a great CAS creation. Thank you for joining in our C and D challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x