Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Beautiful Florals


 Happy New Year, this is my first post this year I can not believe we are nearing the end of January all ready. My card today is using the beautiful Good Neighbours stamp from Penny Black as some of you know these are my favourite stamps of all time.. I have stamped straight onto my base card so it’s just a one layer card, I was very surprised that the inks did not bleed while colouring . It’s good to be back crafting but I must admit I had to give myself a kick up the bum, I think the longer you leave it the harder it is to get back into the swing of things.

                                                                                           

                        I am entering the following challenges 


    Beautiful Blooms         allsortschallenge.blogspot.com


              ATG         hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com


One layer Card         alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com


         ATG        craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com


18 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is such a pretty card and it's definitely brightened my day, thank you x

Viv said...

Welcome back Babs! A great card for your first of the year - lovely stamps and colouring! x

dutchess said...

Happy New year Babs...and good to see you back crafting...such a colourful card with great colouring.....take care xxx

Tammy said...

Hi Babs, Happy New Year! Gorgeous card and what a beautiful image, I love how colorful it is!
Hugs, Tammy

meg said...

A beautiful bright cheery card

Kathleen said...

I have this lovely stamp and you have used it to perfection, super colours and a great blue background. Thank you for joining our 'Beautiful Blooms' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Chris said...

Great to see you back Babs, glad you gave yourself that kick to get started again :) this is a beautiful, bright and cheerful card- love the stamp and colours- am always impressed with one layer cards.
xx

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brenda said...

Messed that comment up right and proper Babs 🙄

It's a delightfully pretty and colourful floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts challenge.

I'm totally with you on PB's and been collecting for a good 20 years now as my stamp cupboards and drawers will confirm. But Chocolate Baroque have since overtaken them and have their very own storage drawers, quality is equal and probably a tad ahead on design, unless you are into cute, but being a floral girl they tick all my boxes.

B x

brenda said...

Forgot to say, since our mails yesterday had the call for my vaccine, I was all set to go today, but apparently today is Wednesday and my appointment is Thursday, such is lockdown!

B x

Sandy said...

I have been all through your blog - I really love your style!!
Sandy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Oh this is gorgeous love this. xxx

Mervi said...

Adorable and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsoerts Beautiful Blooms Challenge;-))m

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card - its so cheerful. Hugs Emmax

cass said...

Sweet card, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our "Anything Goes" challenge

crafty-stamper said...

Great to see you back Babs and love your fabulous one layer card and beautifully coloured image
Carol x

Diane said...

What a pretty card and colors.

I joined your blog.

Hugs diane

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! This is a cheerful and uplifting design! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner