Followers

Sunday 13 December 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS..


I made a bunch of christmas cards and after I posted them I realised I had not taken photos of them but as luck had it I had four I did not use , I have another two to show but I do not know if they have been delivered as yet 

                                                                           


        Hope you all have a merry christmas and let’s hope 2021 is a better year for everyone of us

         
                                                                               




 

9 comments:

Viv said...

Two great cards Babs - that lush heart pops out from the swirly tree and I love the layout of the reindeer one!

Chris said...

These are both gorgeous Babs. Great use of your fabulous dies and embossing folders- such lovely designs. So pleased to see you posting again.
xx

meg said...

You created two wonderful cards using your dies,the die cuts stand out beautifully against the embossed layer

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post of lovely colours and gorgeousness, thanks for sharing. ♥

brenda said...

Wow Babs, both of these are so elegant and wonderful examples of what you can do with dies and the right balance of colour. And the embossed background is perfect for the base layer to draw the eye in.

B x

EmmaT said...

2 gorgeous cards. I can say that the photos don't do these justice as im the proud own of the moose card and i LOVE it Babs, so stylish in the black and gold - thank you. Hugs Emmax

Bunny said...

Lovely cards. 2021 should hopefully be a better year. We have our first vaccines rolling out today to our state. I don't know if there are enough for the health care workers yet. Actually every state has them coming. Yay! [Bunny]

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I had to smile reading this Babs as I did exactly the same! Your cards are beautiful and I especially like the second one. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and fingers crossed that 2021 will be better for us all x

Tammy said...

Two gorgeous cards Babs, I love the dies you used and the gold & black colors are stunning! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy & healthy New Year.
Hugs, Tammy