Followers

Thursday 12 November 2020

Beautiful Stencil


I just love this stencil and I have seen so many amazing cards made from it.  For my card i went with distress inks Old Paper and Antique Linen to colour, i stamped an old Hero arts snowman into the middle and coloured it with promarkers, I cut some small pine  sprigs and used Antique Linen to colour them , a bit of glitter to finish off my card. 
                                                                       
                                 

                           Challenges I am entering 

                             A.T.G thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com

                                  None traditional colours lilredwagon.blogspot.com

                                                       A.T.G cutecardthursday.blogspot.com

                                                 Christmas  welovechocolatebaroque.uk




   
                                                                           
                                                                                
 

15 comments:

dutchess said...

Love the colours you have used Babs...it’s a fabulous stencil..I have been playing with it today....trying to mask off bits and used different colours,not too successfully but practice makes perfect...take care xxx

Kathleen said...

This is really fabulous. super combination of items and a great choice of colour.

Kath x

Claire said...

Simply stunning, its a beautiful Christmas card x

meg said...

A beautiful Christmas card,love your stencil and the stamped image you added to it

brenda said...

Yes I've been tempted by this one as well Babs, Sweet Poppy I think and I love how you have used it with the sepia tone on tone colours. Lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge again, thanks so much for joining us.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

A super Christmas card, I love the Sweet Poppy stencil and have it myself, just haven't had time to use it!!! Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque xxxx

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge blog.

Chris said...

Wow!!! That is a stunning stencil, I love the way you've used it with the snowman stamped in the middle- the colours are just gorgeous too. I'm really pleased to see that you're crafting and posting again, hope all is well with you and the family now.
xxx

Viv said...

Fab colour choice for this lush stencil Babs! Great card. x

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Babs, I love the colors and that beautiful stencil!
Hugs, Tammy

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous stencil and love the cute snowm and nuetral colour
Carol x

EmmaT said...

AMAZING - its so effective and works so well in monochrome. Emmax

Brenda said...

This is gorgeous! Such a wonderful stencil, perfect for your non-traditional Christmas colors. Can't say that I would have thought of the browns, but I love the effect and vintage feel it give. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love this stencil too and I'm thilled to say that Santa is bringing me one. Hopefully, that will give me a head start on next year's cards as I can't wait to have a play with it. Your card is really beautiful x

leete said...

fw348 etnies trainers,ecco obuv,inov 8 shoes nz,vionic tenis,vionic shoes,aldo deutschland,pitviperjapan,etnies sko,gaborscarpe ho523