Followers

Friday 1 November 2019

From our House to Your House

Good morning,  hope you all had a great Halloween 🎃 for those of you who like Halloween that is. It was one of my Granddaughters Birthday she was 28 , we had a little Holloween tea party with her as we have done ever since her 1st Birthday.   I have been trying to get all my christmas cards made but I am not going anywhere fast I am afraid . For this card, I embossed a piece of white card using softly falling embossing folder, cut out a piece of craft card using a star die, placed the little houses die in the middle and cut them out, used thinlets for the ribbon and foliage. unmounted Merry Christmas stamp from Hero Arts..


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 


Christmas fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com


Anything goes craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com


Christmas  pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com 

                           Anything christmas  merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com

3 comments:

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

cass said...

Pretty. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Christmas" Challenge.

Cindy said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at MLC this month.