Followers

Friday, 1 November 2019

From our House to Your House

Good morning,  hope you all had a great Halloween 🎃 for those of you who like Halloween that is. It was one of my Granddaughters Birthday she was 28 , we had a little Holloween tea party with her as we have done ever since her 1st Birthday.   I have been trying to get all my christmas cards made but I am not going anywhere fast I am afraid . For this card, I embossed a piece of white card using softly falling embossing folder, cut out a piece of craft card using a star die, placed the little houses die in the middle and cut them out, used thinlets for the ribbon and foliage. unmounted Merry Christmas stamp from Hero Arts..


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 


Christmas fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com


Anything goes craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com


Christmas  pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com 

                           Anything christmas  merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com

4 comments:

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

cass said...

Pretty. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Christmas" Challenge.

Cindy said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at MLC this month.

Gabe said...

I love the festive details on your card.