Followers

Saturday 24 August 2019

Beautiful You..

What a beautiful  day it is today hope you all are having a lovely day and enjoying the sunshine where ever you are. I would like to share my card with you all, I started off by making a background with my brushos, then I stamped my image Beautiful You from stamping up and cut it out, then onto another piece of white card I then used a stamp from the stamp set called Gorgeous  Grunge with two of my mementos ink pads then I stamped the Beautiful  You again on the top, then on top of that I paper pieced my Beautiful  You that I had cut from my brushos back ground paper, then added the birthday sentiment also from Beautful You.

I would like to enter my card into the following

allsortschallenge.blogspot.com Feminine

colourificchallengecorner.blogspot.com/ Anything Gose 

hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/  use paper piecing 

No comments: